{HAO}Hello!

Sylux

Awards
Credits
Its Sylux! Yeah, I love Nintendo, and hope that I can become a nice contributor to this forum!

welcome to my gaming forum Sylux Gamingforce! have fun posting and meeting with all the wacky staff on here

So anyways, you're new here, and you abandon us so soon? Aww... You're still here, tho, right? Well, anyways... I'm sorry if I scared you off! sad.gif We need more people! So then, new member, welcome again! Stay for a while! Ask us questions, any question, and we'll try to help you out! Just remember the main rule: Please please please don't try to "claim" the board. It won't work, and will make us mad at you. Thank you and have a Ravin' day!

Welcome to Gaming Force! =]

QUOTE (Cloud @ May 28, 2008 10:20 am) So anyways, you're new here, and you abandon us so soon? Aww... You're still here, tho, right? Well, anyways... I'm sorry if I scared you off! sad.gif We need more people! So then, new member, welcome again! Stay for a while! Ask us questions, any question, and we'll try to help you out! Just remember the main rule: Please please please don't try to "claim" the board. It won't work, and will make us mad at you. Thank you and have a Ravin' day!
Sorry I was offline, real-life issues rose up.

QUOTE (Sylux @ May 30, 2008 06:14 pm) QUOTE (Cloud @ May 28, 2008 10:20 am) So anyways, you're new here, and you abandon us so soon? Aww... You're still here, tho, right? Well, anyways... I'm sorry if I scared you off! sad.gif We need more people! So then, new member, welcome again! Stay for a while! Ask us questions, any question, and we'll try to help you out! Just remember the main rule: Please please please don't try to "claim" the board. It won't work, and will make us mad at you. Thank you and have a Ravin' day!
Sorry I was offline, real-life issues rose up.
no problem and don't mind him and his multi mod thing
winking0056.gif

Back