{HAO}New

Cen

Awards
Credits
Heya all,

I came here by browsing gaming communities through zeta and free invisionboards.
For a little while I have opened my own clan board to the public and looking for other communities to affiliate with so that how I got to Gforce.

This is a very nice looking place. Seems you have loads of cool topics and will look into that.

So anyways, you're new here, and you abandon us so soon? Aww... You're still here, tho, right? Well, anyways... I'm sorry if I scared you off! sad.gif We need more people! So then, new member, welcome again! Stay for a while! Ask us questions, any question, and we'll try to help you out! Just remember the main rule: Please please please don't try to "claim" the board. It won't work, and will make us mad at you. Thank you and have a Ravin' day!

Ty for your welcome, uhh I have no idea what you mean with 'claim' the board?

Like take it over as you do on a ship... mutiny?

love this smilie had a horrid flue whole week.

sick0026.gif

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ November 13, 2008 08:20 pm) welcome to the site Cen! have fun and enjoy our hundreds of game topics! also ignore lloyd as he speaks gibberish and sorry to hear about the flu.
It sounds a bit misleading, wish that wasn't necessary

Anyways, welcome Cen!

QUOTE (Spiritwarrior @ November 14, 2008 04:59 am) QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ November 13, 2008 08:20 pm) welcome to the site Cen! have fun and enjoy our hundreds of game topics! also ignore lloyd as he speaks gibberish and sorry to hear about the flu.
It sounds a bit misleading, wish that wasn't necessary

Anyways, welcome Cen!

not really, about 60% of the game forums have over a 100 topics.

Welcome welcome!
Enjoy yourself and hope you stay.

Sorry for the late welcome...I haven't been on in a little while.

Anyway, welcome to the boards. Pull up a chair, sit back, relax, and enjoy.....

Back