Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
:cheer: :cheer: Happy 5th Birthday Gamingforce! :cheer: :cheer:​

Here at GF, we will always continue to remain open and going unlike other forums that close their doors. Sooner or later, you will come to GF, the greatest and best video game community.

-Demon_skeith

Seems like forever I said those words, but YES! Today on August 8th Gamingforce forums is now officially 5 years old. What can I say but thank you active members, thank you members of the past, and thank you future members of GF. So long as I have internet I will commit to the idea that is Gamingforce, a place for gamers to gather to chat and have a great time together. Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft, no matter what system you use or handheld, were all gamers here on Gamingforce!

Thank you everyone :thumbsup:

-DS

So onto the big contest to celebrate our 5 years on the internet, I think it goes without saying that Gamingforce would not be here without video games, and what was a driving force for video games? The arcade!

So, this is a arcade contest where you have to beat and keep the high scores on the games on the list below till August 27th when the contest ends. The person with the most scores gets 1st place, the most with the second most gets second place and ect.

Prizes:

1st place: $300

2nd place: $30

3rd place: $20

You must have paypal to receive the prizes!

Here are the games which you must get the high score on:

Angry Birds
Bloc Rouge
Bubble Buster
A bugs life
Classic Frogger
Centipede Classic
Donkey Kong (the nintendo classic one.)
Duck Hunt
Mario Capeglide
Mario Kart Extreme!
Metroid Hunter
Ms.pacman New
PacXon
play ball
Qbert Arcade
Super Sonic Click
Tetris
stair fall
Taz Jungle Jump

Also in the store you can buy a arcade item which you may add any game you wish to this list. that will be up soon, so check this list for updates. Also there will be a 2 daily post requirement before you can play in the arcade. simply make 2 posts and you can play in the arcade as much as you like for 24 hours.

So that's it, anyone can enter, good luck everyone and post questions below. :)

Sweet! When I get to my computer i'm going to be all over this. Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday GF!

As for the contest, count me out. Not a huge fan of the Arcade, and I have no chance of winning because I suck at flash games. Good luck to the contestants.

Angry Birds is not old! Also, I hate using the mouse and keys on these games. If I could use my PS3 controller, sure, but not with mouse and keys, especially on a laptop.

So in order to win one person needs to hold the highest score in every one of those games?

So in order to win one person needs to hold the highest score in every one of those games?
The MOST, ;)
you people call yourselves gamers? Most of these games come from the old days. Don't disgrace yourselves!
It's the controls. My arrow keys are small so I can't use 'em effectively.
However, if I could have reset the arrows to W, S, A & D - Mori and Super Mario wouldn't stand a chance.

You'll never beat me in Donkey Kong :squint: * walks away laughing *

Well, DS would want more competition, otherwise it would be two people going at it for $300.

Yeah, I'm just really greedy. :p

Best of luck to everyone, and I hope it can be exciting between you and Mori. :)

Back