Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
$50 Steam Gift Card
$50 Steam Gift Card
$50 Steam Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
dims

Warner Bros. announced its Harry Potter mobile game last December, promising that we'd all be able to experience life as a Hogwarts student, going to classes and interacting with the well-known professors in the magical school. Now Jam City, the mobile publisher tasked with making the game itself, has revealed that Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery will be available April 25th.

I like the cover image for the game. Hopefully, this game comes to PC, consoles, and handheld consoles.

I would like to see the same game for PC i have watched Harry Porter films like thousands of times. :):cool:

There are Android based emulators for Windows which may make it possible to play this game on PC. There are also Android consoles like the Nvidia Shield TV which makes it possible to play Android games on a TV with a controller.

But, a PC and console version with HD and 4K graphics is best.

There are Android based emulators for Windows which may make it possible to play this game on PC. There are also Android consoles like the Nvidia Shield TV which makes it possible to play Android games on a TV with a controller.

But, a PC and console version with HD and 4K graphics is best.
Yes a pc with a version HD and 4K will make this game more perfect.

Back