cm2

Full GL Member
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20

Featuring iconic wizarding world locations, characters, and references that fans will love, Harry Potter: Quidditch Champions highlights the rush of flying across legendary arenas as either a Beater, Chaser, Keeper or Seeker in a variety of modes. From backyard battles in the Weasley Burrow to high-stakes showdowns at the Quidditch World Cup, players will soar into legendary arenas playing as—or against—iconic characters such as Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger and many other quintessential characters. And as a special gift, players who own Hogwarts Legacy will receive the Bonus Legacy Pack when they download Harry Potter: Quidditch Champions and connect to their WB Games account.

It looks nice like Multiversus-esque looks. It would have to be a cheaper game if it only had a few modes though I don't suspect it would.

There is a new Harry Potter game coming out on September 3rd of this year but it's a Quidditch game (see trailer below). How many people will be playing this game?

Trailer for that was posted in the first post lol

I'm sorry. I didn't realize there was already a thread for this. I must not have looked good enough for it.

I do plan on getting this game when it comes out in September. I hope I don't have to wait until Christmas for this game.

I haven’t played quidditch World Cup game since 2013 I am definitely getting the game I am curious if how going to unlock in games stuff

Came out today. Tried it on PS PLus and it's pretty decent for a sports game.

Harry Potter: Quidditch Champions look like a good sports game with nice flying gameplay.

Back