Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Liam Neeson’s particular set of skills don’t seem to extend to promoting Europe as a travel destination.
The Irish actor revealed he had received letters from Americans put off by the thought of traveling to Europe after watching the Taken franchise that has hostage taking as its core theme.

Speaking on The Graham Norton Show, Neeson said: “Just the other day I got a letter from a school teacher in Texas who had tried to take 60 students to Europe and the families of 40 of them got the kids out of it because they had seen Taken 2.”

"And then this year she wanted to take 20 of them and the parents all said, ‘No, because we’ve seen that movie!’" he added.

Neeson was on the show to promote the third installment of Taken, but he admitted he wouldn’t have signed on for the threequel if the same ideas were revisited. “I said I wouldn’t do a third one if someone got taken.. It’s insulting to an audience as well as me. It’s a good storyline and I’m the hunted instead of the hunter,” he said.

Neeson also made a rather funny yet scary promo for the The Graham Norton Show, which you can see below.
source

Well, has it?

I can say it hasn't scared, just made me realize the stuff that goes on around us without ever paying attention.

Never really heard of such a movie. 
It seems like, it is of the genre, "mystery". I might watch it someday. 

I only watched Taken 2, and no, it hasn't scared me. Neeson seems to kick asses all throughout the movie, he hardly ever gets any punches, he's like a fighting machine. And the scene at the end with the old guy was unpredictable.

Back