Have you ever used the Mistplay app?

Shortie

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
So I was playing a mobile game the other day to try it out and I came across the app, Mistplay that you can download on your mobile. It is an incentive-based app where if you play games offered through their app, you will receive credits which you can redeem for gift cards.

At first, I thought it was too good to be true but I checked it out anyway. They gave me 200 credits for signing up and since then I am now at nearly 600 credits since starting yesterday which isn't bad at all.

I am going to continue using the app just to see how it goes but has anyone here ever used Mistplay? Have you managed to redeem any gift cards yet?

I am using Mistplay to launch a slot machine game called Pop! Slot which I found on Mistplay game section.

I currently have earned around 800 points after casually playing for a few minutes each day for 14 days.

I am saving up for the $5 virtual Visa giftcard which cost 1800 points on Mistplay.

I read posts on forums and blogs of people redeaming giftcards from Mistplay.

I like that Mistplay gives some extra points for playing games for 7 and more days straight, and you can get extra points for completing achievements like playing a game after 11 pm for an hour.

Back