Have you ever?

J-RAY

Top Fight Security!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Real simple. You answer then ask a question. Its a good way to get to know each other.

Have you ever been arrested?

never

Have you broken a game disc before?

Nope.
Not even once and I am not planning to do anything that gets me into such situations.

Yes! I had a really cute blue one with some ears a friend gave me. I'm honestly not really into anime but it was super cute and went with a funky little dress and boots I had at the time.

Have you ever thrown a controller at your tv?

Yes, I've thrown a controller at my TV, I got really angry and when that bad side of me comes, I turn into a monster.

Have you ever farted in public and people heard?

No.  I've never felt that I had to while I was young. ...and besides, I'm a poor runner. ;)

When was the last time you've been sick?

After reading the above conversation, I am itching to wear itachi-sama's wig ;-; 
I have never really tried any anime wig :(

Sharon said:
When was the last time you've been sick?
I'm literally always sick, ahaha. Suffer from an auto immune disorder and fibromyalgia. 

Have you ever recorded a made a video and put it on YouTube?
(if you have...you should totally post it for everyone here to see  :yes:)

niightwind said:
I'm literally always sick, ahaha. Suffer from an auto immune disorder and fibromyalgia. 

Have you ever recorded a made a video and put it on YouTube?
(if you have...you should totally post it for everyone here to see  :yes:)
Actually, yes!  My girlfriends and I were supposed to make a series of randomness but the plan fell through. Here is the very first one we did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-4auJj8UD0

It was actually  a lot of fun editing and recording.  I am curious if anyone else has made a video so... have you?

Depends what you mean by 'make'.  I do have a fairly popular Youtube channel.

Have you ever gotten locked out of home?

Back