Have you watched Good Doctor?

Shortie

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Good Doctor is a series I know about due to seeing a lot of clips from the TV show on TikTok. I understand that the main character in the TV show is an autistic doctor and from what I have seen on the clips, it really does look interesting but I have not got around to watching it as haven't had the time.

Have you seen Good Doctor? What are your thoughts on it?

I've watched the show. I was interested in it because what the surgeon with autism and savant syndrome was able to accomplish. It was an interesting show.

Yes, I’ve watched all of the episodes and I’m waiting for season 7 to come out. It’s a really good show. Shawn(the main dr that has autism) is pretty good.

Yes, I’ve watched all of the episodes and I’m waiting for season 7 to come out. It’s a really good show. Shawn(the main dr that has autism) is pretty good.
What's your favorite episode in the show so far? Why do you choose it among the rest in the TV show?

What's your favorite episode in the show so far? Why do you choose it among the rest in the TV show?
My favorite episode was “believe” and “breakdown”. Shaun was in the right and dr han was wrong for firing him. I’m glad that dr andrews ended up firing Han. Shit sucked when mendez passed though.
i haven’t watched season 7 yet.

My favorite episode was “believe” and “breakdown”. Shaun was in the right and dr han was wrong for firing him. I’m glad that dr andrews ended up firing Han. Shit sucked when mendez passed though.
i haven’t watched season 7 yet.
I really felt it when Mendez passed. It was a heartbreaking scene for me. I don't usually deal with death easily in movies and shows.

I was planning on doing the same thing. It sucks that this is going to be the last season smh.
Yeah, I get the same feeling too but on the other hand, I would be like it's better for them not to over stretch it so they don't ruin the plot.

Back