Have you witnessed a standing gamer?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
If seen a lot of weird things and people as well but the one that shocked me the most was seeing a gamer who only prefers to play his video games while standing. According to him, sitting down makes him look unserious when playing.

I haven't seen anyone who prefer standing when gaming. All of the people I know who play games prefer to sit on a chair to play games.

Doesn't sound strange, I'll stand up from time to time for a bit.

I sometimes want to play games standing, but not all the time. It doesn't make sense to me to play games while just standing.

If everyone stands while playing video games, what happens to the companies making gaming chairs lol..

Another point to consider. Everyone won't have the energy to stand while playing games. That is something that I know for sure.

Well you have to stand up whilst playing DDR lol or shooting games with toy guns like at the arcades, like the old Time Crisis Games.

Well you have to stand up whilst playing DDR lol or shooting games with toy guns like at the arcades, like the old Time Crisis Games.
The adrenaline rush won't let you sit down unless you want to be finished, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: cm2
Yes, mostly at a young age. I might've done it a few times but never if I am trying to relax and focus. If someone can't see the screen or wants to be in front of the TV in multiplayer it happens too.

Yes, mostly at a young age. I might've done it a few times but never if I am trying to relax and focus. If someone can't see the screen or wants to be in front of the TV in multiplayer it happens too.
When one is still very young and vibrant, it's a piece of cake standing for a long period of time.

Back