Heavy Rain & Beyond: Two Souls coming to PS4

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
We’re really excited to finally reveal that two classic Quantic Dream games are coming to PlayStation 4 only for Europe and the PAL region – we’re bringing both Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls to a PS4 near you soon. Both titles will be available as individual digital releases, with a two-game bundle also available both digitally and physically.
Source

Great news for me as someone who hasn't played these games at all and has wanted to for a while.

I might check them out.

Heavy Rain....

Heavy Rain starts out awesome, until you're about 2/3rds through the game and they completely abandon the plot, making it so that nothing ever makes any fricken sense. NEVER explains why the main character has blackouts all the time, or what he's doing during those black outs.

Sigh....

I still love the game though, but that drove me absolutely nuts. Story has more plot holes than swiss cheese!

Luckily, I got the best ending on my first try and never needed to replay it again :)

Yay, more current gen ports of last gen games, just what we all needed! And is it really only coming out on Europe? Pfft, haha. Oh well, I guess, someone might want them...

I really enjoyed Heavy Rain.  It was a good experience in storytelling, and was used as one of the key arguments that games could be defined as art.  Excited to see it being introduced to newer gamers.

Back