Hello everyone.

Telos

Resident BTBAM fan
Credits
Hi, my name is Luis or you can call me Telos if you want (not Talos from Skyrim, lol).

Some of my interests are music and video games (obviously...). I'm a huge Between the Buried and Me fan. I love that band to death.

I currently own Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance, Brain Age Concentration Training, and of course, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, which I just got last night.

I'm really only anticipating Pokemon X & Y and Super Smash Bros. atm

I don't really use my 3DS as much as I used to, but hopefully joining this site will make me more of an avid 3DS gamer.

Oh, and if anyone wants to play MK7 or KI:U just let me know and I'd be
happy to oblige, but I gotta warn you, I'm rusty as heck, lol.

Welcome Telos! Nice choice in games you've got there, no bad ones as far as I can see. And we're definitely all anticipating Pokemon X and Y and Super Smash Bros 4.

As for finding opponents... have you tried posting your friend code in the friend request boards, or posting for a match in the game nights forum? That could help you find people to play Mario Kart 7 and Kid Icarus Uprising with.

Either way, welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community!

Thanks for the welcoming post Nin3DS! I'll definitely check it out whenever I have to urge to play MK7 or Uprising. Maybe even Animal Crossing.

Back