Hello from Belgium.

Yaramaki

Awards
Credits
Hello Heatman Heatman recommended i should give this forum a try, so here i am nice to meet you all.

As for introduction :

I'm Sebastiaan from Belgium.

- Video game collector of (mostly) japanese video games and consoles, currently focusing on piecing together a complete japanese xbox and xbox 360 collection

- Got my first console in 1992 and have been a gamer ever since.

- Love reading and talking about the history of video games

- My main other hobby is hiking.

Hey mate, it's a pleasure to have you around here and I'm 100% certain that you're gonna love it here.

When you talk about a no toxic and peaceful gaming forum, you're in the right place.

You're welcome once again!!

Hello! Welcome to The Forum :)

Welcome. The forums are pretty chill. Also interested in hearing about what exclusives you have huh.

Hey mate, it's a pleasure to have you around here and I'm 100% certain that you're gonna love it here.

When you talk about a no toxic and peaceful gaming forum, you're in the right place.

You're welcome once again!!
Lol, i got revoked of my status last night after i crictized the admin on that other board. I'd show you what i wrote but i'm not eligible for private messages yet so it Looks like from now i'll devote to the Gl boards.

Thanks for the warm welcome btw.
Welcome. The forums are pretty chill. Also interested in hearing about what exclusives you have huh.

Thanks, i don't know what you mean by exclusives i should have care to elaborate?

Last edited:
Lol, i got revoked of my status last night after i crictized the admin on that other board. I'd show you what i wrote but i'm not eligible for private messages yet so it Looks like from now i'll devote to the Gl boards.

I'll PM you.

I can't say that I'm surprised . Over there is more like a military zone .

Last edited:

Thanks, i don't know what you mean by exclusives i should have care to elaborate?
Japanese only that didn't get a release for EU or NA consoles, playable on only Japanese/modded consoles if region locked.

Welcome aboard, Sebastian! I hope you enjoy this place :) .

Japanese only that didn't get a release for EU or NA consoles, playable on only Japanese/modded consoles if region locked.
Oh but i'm collecting full sets, not just the regional exclusives for example there are 222 games in the og xbox library in japan, my goal is to get all of them, think i need a little over 20 to complete the set, so i'm kinda hoping to complete that particulair set by the end of the year. Maybe by then i'll be able to post pictures on here so you can see for yourself.

I am not interested in arguing or starting drama but I will say that's not true. Your moderator status was not revoked nor were you restricted. You asked to be relieved of your duties and I honored your request. Welcome to Gaming Latest.

I am not interested in arguing or starting drama but I will say that's not true. Your moderator status was not revoked nor were you restricted. You asked to be relieved of your duties and I honored your request. Welcome to Gaming Latest.
Lol, what is done is done, no need to throw mud around here, no hard feelings. I've sent you a pm btw.

Last edited:
I really miss my guy Yaramaki Yaramaki

He told me that he's off posting on forums till further notice. I wish to have him back soon.

Back