Hello Gamer's I am new here

jasonvoorhees

Credits
Hi everyone hope you are all well, a bit about myself I am 34 years old I love gaming my recent game I played is Friday the 13th on the Xbox one.

I love to game I also love the internet so whats your favourite game and console ? I do like a lot of different games. My favourite as to be GTA V so if anyone ever wants to help my on a heist let me know lol. As it is hard to find decent players online these days most people I come across just like to troll others and that does my head in I hate people who troll others.

Jason! Hello and welcome to Gaming Latest boards! I do believe we have met in a previous life if you know what I mean hahaha! So another mid life gamer to the core eh, who'd have thought when we was playing Pacman and Space Invaders on the Atari in the 80's that we'd still be playing the latest gaming consoles of today! And I was just talking about GTA, what with the new Xbox One X with it's sick spec true native UHD 4K HDR, COD WW2 and GTA6 is going to look nice on my new Sony 4K HDR TV! I don't mean to gush lol but yeah ><

Welcome anyway hope to see you around bud.

Mike.

PS. I will give you game on GTA!

But I can't promise not to troll you LOL

Joke. :grin:

Welcome to GL, home of the trolling :p nah I kid, but enjoy yourself here.

Yeah idealmike sounds like a plan lol .. to be truthful I have trolled to some point but not trolling in a bad way. I love to plag games call duty and gta and I use to do voices. I am also impressionist so go easy guys I can only do so many voices but my stallone is off the bat I can do it very good indeed that good a player once all the way through a game accused me of using a voice changer of some sort lol.

Benoit cheers mate and ill put the machete down I wont kill you honest lol

Back