Hello, Gaming Latest

Blu-Cup

Credits
The name's Richard, but I'm go by Blu-Cup (or some variation) around the net. I've been searching for a new forum to hang out on for some time now and just happened to stumble across GL this morning, so I thought I'd sign up and see what it's about.

I'm (at the time of this post) 29 years old and have been gaming since 1990 when I was but three years old and playing Mega Man 2 and Godzilla: Monster of Monsters on my cousins and older brothers (respectively) Nintendo consoles.
I later got a SNES and Sega Genesis all for myself and from there the hobby blossomed into what it is today: An outright addiction! I jest, but it is one of my main hobbies and I wouldn't give it up for anything.

My favorite genres are jRPGs and Life Sims(Think Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon), though I play a little bit of everything. I'm not too big on online games unless they're MMOs, but even then I too cheap much of the time to pay another monthly bill.

My other non-gaming hobbies are cooking, reading and spending time outdoors, which I sometimes can even combine the three together into pure nirvana!

Anyway, happy to be here and I hope to stick around for a while.

Back