Hello to all you good folks!

Jasonyuuu

Awards
Credits
Hey everyone, just bought a 3DS XL 3 weeks ago, and I'm having fun with Super Mario 3D Land and Luigi's Mansion so far! I also have a DS Lite which I spent many, many hours on.

I live in Singapore, where it's rare for anyone to own a dedicated gaming handheld anymore, so it's hard to find people to enjoy my 3DS with.

I grew up playing Pokemon, on my sister's gameboy color.

I love music, and I listen to almost everything, mostly mainstream stuff though. Currently a student, in the field of music and audio tech. Interning now as part of a live sound crew!

Hope I can make a few friends here, and I look forward to having lots of fun on this forum! :3

Hey Jasonyuu, welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community! Yeah, Mario 3D Land and Luigi's Mansion 2 are great games, so I'm glad you're enjoying them!

And I know what it's like to have few Nintendo fans in the local area, it's much like that over here as well. Either way, you should find plenty of great people to add to your friends list and play online 3DS games with here, it's a great forum! Enjoy your stay!

Hey Jasonyuu, welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community! Yeah, Mario 3D Land and Luigi's Mansion 2 are great games, so I'm glad you're enjoying them!

And I know what it's like to have few Nintendo fans in the local area, it's much like that over here as well. Either way, you should find plenty of great people to add to your friends list and play online 3DS games with here, it's a great forum! Enjoy your stay!

As Nin said; same here for me - not a lot of local fans - all 360 users near me. Welcome to the forum, as well. A lot of users on this forum are Luigi's Mansion 2 players (such as myself and Nin3DS) so you shouldn't have a hard time finding people to play with via Wi-fi.

Hello welcome to our community.its our small yet wonderful online land.
I am always glad to have a new member around here.u are going to fit in with us.
^_^^_^^_^^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^.
We don't judge each other.if any questions.pm me we can become the greatest of friends.
So have fun talk with others.and be yourself.

:) :) :) :). ^=^^=^^=^^=^ ;);););)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'm also thinking for getting a new 3DS game, just not sure which to get. I'm down to Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 7 and SSFIV. Any recommendations? :grin:

Welcome to N3DSC! I plan to get a 3DS XL myself too, but I'm still waiting for the silver one to be released in North America.

welcome :) i haven't bought mario kart 7 yet but i'm dying to get it... so that would be my recommendation out of those 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm interning at the moment too. Anyhow, you shouldn't have a problem fitting in here at all. This community is very friendly and easygoing. We have artist, gamers, tech heads, all the sorts here. Glad to have you on board and be sure to ask questions if you have any.

Welcome to N3DSC! I plan to get a 3DS XL myself too, but I'm still waiting for the silver one to be released in North America.

Yeah the silver one looks really cool, would've got it instead of the red one if it was available under the NA region. But I couldn't wait any longer :p

welcome :) i haven't bought mario kart 7 yet but i'm dying to get it... so that would be my recommendation out of those 3.

thanks! Yeah Mario Kart 7 seems like a game that would be really fun online

Hey, I'm interning at the moment too. Anyhow, you shouldn't have a problem fitting in here at all. This community is very friendly and easygoing. We have artist, gamers, tech heads, all the sorts here. Glad to have you on board and be sure to ask questions if you have any.

Cool, is it a school internship or...? That's pretty good to hear, to have so many people here share common interests :)

It's a college internship, I'm a Graphic Designer and am graduating this July so I have to do 180 hours of interning at a business that falls into my career field. So I'm Interning at a Photo Studio.

Back