Hello!

walla+

A regular guy.
Awards
Credits
Walla+ here. Nice to be here; I was already looking for a while a place where I could find fine friends for my 3DS. My favourite game that I've had so far is KI:U and I'm good at it!
Any road~ Nice meeting all of you.

Welcome!

Welcome!

You're welcome! What all 3DS games do you have?

You're welcome! What all 3DS games do you have?
M: 3D Land, KI: Uprising, MK7, TLOZ: OOT 3D, AT:HIKWYSOG and well, that's it q:

Nice! The only 3DS game I have so far is KH:grin:DD. But I have 3 other DS games.

I really want KH:grin:DD! you're so lucky... it's kind of hard to get games in my region :(

Where are you at?

Latin America. Not all games are brought over here and some are extremely overpriced.

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community! From Latin America eh? Isn't that a region where games are taxed at the same ridiculous level as gambling machines? If so, I feel your pain with the extreme over pricing.

Also, nice choice in 3DS games! You seem to have all the best ones...

You got it right, bud. Games are seriously overpriced...

And thanks! I had to make an effort to get Uprising since it isn't brought here but it was totally worth it.

Shameful. Where at in Latin America? (I know, I'm nosey.) I'm rather intrigued by all these places that have craptastic videogame selection.

Lol, it's fine being a little nosey. Central America; below Mexico.
Mexico receives better games than us, that's for sure. Hmm although I think we are equally overpriced :/

Thats so stupid how some regions Just do not have easy access to videogames.

total bummer on your video game situation. my heart really goes out to you man. On a lighter note welcome to the forums its great to have you.

thanks! I have enjoyed having new friends :p

Hey walla+ welcome to community. I feel your pain about overpriced games. I'm from Brazil and just like Central America, South America has some ridilously high taxed imported products. I get all my games through online stores that ship to Brazil so I get them at a price that's just a teeny tiny above the average (considering the U.S / Canada).

YELLO walla+ :p Welcome to the community!...

I really want the legend of zelda and kindom hearts but every store i go to they are sold out of both so I'm out of luck

Back