Hello :)

NintendoGirl

DisneyGamer
Awards
Credits
Hi! I'm Morgan. :) I own a Nintendo 3DS XL. And my favorite game Is Super Mario 3D Land! I'm glad I'm here!

Hey,hello,please to meet you,what's up,hilow,hola
Welcome to the community of 3ds so welcome to our club or palace or kindom .

Hey, there. Welcome to nintendo3dscommunity! Nice to meet ya. Most people here are pretty friendly and easy to get along with so you should not have any issue making friends. If you have any issues feel free to let myself or any of the other moderators of this site know what's going on.

Well, then..Have fun and see you around the site!

Welcome to the forums! I'm not sure if you're a Pokemon fan, but if so, be sure to check out our League! Otherwise, simply enjoy your time, and I'm sure I'll see you around.

Welcome to this epic community!
Feel free to post about random stuff and join in with some of the other stuff going on. Such as my Game Nights to bring the community together. If your looking for friends post on the FC forum. I would be your friend if you want, i need some more friends too.

-Skwid

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community but remember this site is not in 3D.

Hahahaha. :) thanks for the tip. ;)

Welcome to this epic community! Feel free to post about random stuff and join in with some of the other stuff going on. Such as my Game Nights to bring the community together. If your looking for friends post on the FC forum. I would be your friend if you want, i need some more friends too. -Skwid

Thanks! i already postewd on the fc fourm!

Welcome to the forums! I'm not sure if you're a Pokemon fan, but if so, be sure to check out our League! Otherwise, simply enjoy your time, and I'm sure I'll see you around.

Thanks. :)

Lots of new members and I have little time to say WELCOME!!! ^_^ enjoy your stay.

Thanks!

Lots of new members and I have little time to say WELCOME!!! ^_^ enjoy your stay.

wind3transp.gif
Holy crud... Blow us all away with your welcome, why don't you!

welcome i greet u . u kinda sound like my brother ... he loves vidio games i call him the god of vidio games ... enjoy your time here !

wind3transp.gif

Every time I see a picture of you, Vincerific, you always look like a vampire.

wind3transp.gif

That's the point. I dress like the main character from the novels I wrote in 2003. He is a Master Vampire (a mythological race that is hard to explain). I found that gif online and it looked close to me when I put in "wind animated gif"

And if you notice my entry for the Pokémon Trainer" You contest Porkman ran I called it Vampire Trainer Vincerific

Last edited by a moderator:

wind3transp.gif

That's the point. I dress like the main character from the novels I wrote in 2003. He is a Master Vampire (a mythological race that is hard to explain). I found that gif online and it looked close to me when I put in "wind animated gif"

And if you notice my entry for the Pokémon Trainer" You contest Porkman ran I called it Vampire Trainer Vincerific

Yes I did. That added fuel to my... noticings... notices? You know what I mean. I hope.

But anyways that's pretty neat. You mange it quite well (looking like vampire), well enough for me to notice.

wind3transp.gif

Yes I did. That added fuel to my... noticings... notices? You know what I mean. I hope.

But anyways that's pretty neat. You mange it quite well (looking like vampire), well enough for me to notice.

I really appreciate that. Thank you ^^

Back