Help with team

ViewtifulDamacy

Space Cowboy
Awards
Credits
I'm having some trouble picking out the last two members of my team.

So far this is what I've got;
Dewott
Gurdurr
Darumaka

I was planing on catching;
Solosis
Axew
Tynamo

Im not sure about Gurdurr or Darumaka though. Should I keep my team as planed? If not what would you recommend me switching out and what for?

I say go with it. It sounds like a good team thus far. Also try Axew you may like the results in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
I say go with it. It sounds like a good team thus far. Also try Axew you may like the results in the end.

Awesome! I was hoping he would be good!

Should I stick with my fighting type right now or should I switch him with Roggenrola?

Awesome! I was hoping he would be good!

Should I stick with my fighting type right now or should I switch him with Roggenrola?
Well it all depends on witch pokemon you like more its not always about power like fighting types are usally good for power but roggenrola is really good for defence but mainly physical defence. It depends what do you want more power or defence if you like both equally. Or use both but in a serperate teams you know more than one.

My current team:

-Snivy
-Woobat
-Roggenrola
-Venipede
-Panpour
-Purrloin

Sucks, I know, but I'm still in Pinwheel Forest so far. Also yes, I picked Snivy. :3

GUESS WHAT I NAMED IT

Snake? Snake?!? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!?!

Do you have black or white?

Smugleaf is now Marajuanamon.

By the way, supposedly the Elite Four will be very difficult if you use Fighting types.

My current team:

-Snivy
-Woobat
-Roggenrola
-Venipede
-Panpour
-Purrloin

Sucks, I know, but I'm still in Pinwheel Forest so far. Also yes, I picked Snivy. :3

GUESS WHAT I NAMED IT
So far your doing good with your Pokemon team when you get farther in the game. Keep me update and maybe i'll be able to help you with your team.

Back