Henry will always be My Superman

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I still feel sad getting the update that Henry Cavill will be dropping the role of Superman after he was terminated by DC after he just made a comeback and appeared in Black Adam 2 months ago.

No matter who takes the role of being the new Superman, Henry Cavill is my Superman, was my Superman and will always be my Superman.

FB_IMG_1671298511724.jpg

Him and gal gadot were literal 10/10 casting choices. But DC is a sinking ship they can go and chase after marvel's success but they'll just be second place always as long as they follow instead of lead.

Him and gal gadot were literal 10/10 casting choices. But DC is a sinking ship they can go and chase after marvel's success but they'll just be second place always as long as they follow instead of lead.
I read an update last night about Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock unfollowing Black Adam after what happened with Henry.

I enjoyed Henry Cavill as Superman and Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman. I thought those were excellent casting choices as well.

I don't know why they won't continue with Henry Cavill as Superman......

I enjoyed Henry Cavill as Superman and Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman. I thought those were excellent casting choices as well.

I don't know why they won't continue with Henry Cavill as Superman......
DC just decided to terminate everything. I believe that something really went wrong.

Probably they terminated his contract out of jealousy or what exactly?

Till now, there's no news on who will be the next Superman after they cancelled Henry Cavill. It shows how difficult it is to replace him with one capable.

Back