Nintendo Here are the Nintendo Switch Digital Games Filesizes

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Take a look at list of games and their file sizes below.

• The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 13.4 GB
  • Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 8.00 GB
  • Puyo Puyo Tetris - 1.09 GB
  • Disgaea 5 - 5.92 GB
  • Snipperclips - 1.60 GB
  • I Am Setsuna - 1.40 GB
  • Dragon Quest Heroes I & II - 32.00 GB
  • Nobunaga's Ambition - 5.00 GB
Nintendo Switch Digital Game File Sizes Revealed

With 32GB of internal memory, looks like Dragon Quest Heroes will need an expansion card.

Why there only 32GB of internal memory is beyond my mind. Wouldn't it be better to have like 128GB of memory?

Why there only 32GB of internal memory is beyond my mind. Wouldn't it be better to have like 128GB of memory?
That would be a little pricey for Nintendo, although I think 64GB would be reasonable for them considering the 32GB Wii U was the most popular option back in 2012.

I admire the fact that they made MK8 8 GB.

Just Nintendo cutting corners.

Yeah, can't cost them that much more to add a bit more storage space to the system. 32GB seems awfully low.

specially when they are already releasing digital games that exceeds the 32 GB storage, which if you take out the amount for OS and other things I'm sure the available memory is no more than 27 GB.

Do we even know if the OS is even in that 32GB of space? There could be other memory in it just for the OS.

I wonder why no one come up with the idea of having 2 separate memory, much like you can have an SSD and harddrive in the same computer.
I was thinking about this myself after I previously replied to this thread. Would make a lot of sense, have the OS on the SSD and then a HDD for games.

Back