Hewwo~

TigressStar

Felius Sapiens Spazmaticus
Awards
Credits
Heyo, TigressStar here. Pokemon, Anime, Hello Kitty fanatic. Artist, poet, and various other thingies. No 3DS yet, but soon, if all goes well x3

Nice to meetcha all~ <3

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community TigressStar! Don't worry about not owning a 3DS yet, not everyone here has one yet and some people might never end up getting one, we welcome all Nintendo fans at Nintendo 3DS Community.

You should also find a lot of people to play Pokemon with/against here too, there are lots of Pokemon fans on this site and quite a few who'd be willing to either battle or trade Pokemon.

So welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community and please enjoy your stay!

Welcome, hun. This, people, is my ex-fianceé I spoke of who is a very helpful PokéFanatic as well as avid Animal Crossing fan. I coached her in her art and she surpassed me as well, so bug her for commissions lol She doesn't count herself as a gamer, but she tears up Left 4 Dead and Mario Kart. Can hold her own in an MMO as well.

I invited her here because I know she plans on getting a 3DS for Pokémon X and Y and I saw a lot of people requesting things and help for B/W 2 which I unfortunately do not have, as I only have the first Black. She is very helpful and always willing to breed and trade as well as offer advice. I feel she will be a strong contribution to our Poké Corner as she is very easy-going with offering help.

Thanks for signing up, hun. I felt bad that no one was replying to some of the people asking for help in B/W 2 so please feel free to see if you can offer assistance. The people here are all pretty easy-going and a lot of fun. I think you will feel at home here.

Nice to meet ya. Here you'll find plenty of Pokemon fans and nice people to talk to and such. Welcome to the forums, and stay out of the tall grass....

Back