Hey there!

jecollett

Awards
Credits
Hey all, I'm James and am a new member of this fine community. I'm also a new writer for the Nintendo 3DS Daily website (username jecollett), starting out by doing reviews of 3DS retail and eShop titles. If you want, feel free to check out my first review for the site for Mario Tennis Open right here: http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendo3dsreviews/mario-tennis-open-review/

Now that the introduction is taken care of, I'll tell you guys a bit more about myself. I'm Canadian, born and raised in murky Toronto. I'm about a month away from getting my degree in Communication Studies, and I'm really excited to see what the world has in store for me after that. Some of my hobbies/passions include: Music, mostly heavy metal and rock with the occasional S Club 7 slipped in there. As a Canadian I'm obligated to like hockey, and it actually is one of the few sports I thoroughly enjoy. Writing has been a growing interest of mine since high school, and whether or not I land a career in a field involved with writing I think I'll continue to do so throughout my life because it really is something I enjoy. And of course, I have a huge love for video games, ever since my mom bought me a shiny silver Game Boy Pocket. I love all sorts of games from all major consoles, but Nintendo has been a constant passion of mine from both the home console and handheld perspective. In 2013, I can proudly say that I play on no console quite as much as my 3DS, and with the year ahead it looks like that will remain the same.

So, let me know what you think of my review and the game in general. Follow me on twitter @James_Collett if you wanna have some gaming discussion there, leave your friend codes (and add mine) if you feel like sharing that realm. I'm excited to be a part of this bustling community, and I hope to talk to you all soon!

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community! I already obviously know you from Nintendo 3DS Daily, but it's nice to see you write an introduction so other members can know who you are.

And your review is pretty darn good!

Back