Heyyy Everyone!!!!!!!!

t1nk3r90

Awards
Credits
Heyyy Everyone!!!!!! How is Everyone Doing Todayy??? Just to sayy im a Loving and Caring Person some of yall might not know this But im a person that has a Disability i dont tell people this but yall are all my Friends... I hope you accept me if not thats ok i understand some people dont like talking to me cause of that..... And i can just leave this site for good.... But I hope yall Understand where im coming From....

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community t1nk3r90! Yeah, you seem like a nice person, don't stress out over it. After all, we're very accepting towards all people here, no one gets driven off because they 'don't fit in' or some other rubbish.

Thanks for accepting me...

Of course! And same to you! You were my first friend on the 3DS and I enjoy how every morning I get a "how are you?" swap note from you. You are a kind and thoughtful person from what I can tell. And don't fret the disability thing - I suffer from social and stress anxiety disorders and am currently on disability due to it. We all have our quirks. ;)

I don't see why we wouldn't accept you. You've done nothing bad to us. Don't you worry about not being accepted. We're all gamers here.

I have a Disability that is Severe and its Hard Waking up each and every day have to face challenges that i have to deal with....

Disabilities can help shape who we are in different ways; whether it be willpower, learning to accept other people's faults or whatever it may be. For me, when my anxiety disorder hit I began getting panic attacks from people even laughing as they walked by me. I instinctively feel they are laughing at me or want to hurt me. It made me realize that I needed to stop judging other people based on just seeing them as well. even a homeless dirty person could have a heart of gold. Anxiety has shaped me mentally and chiseled my willpower into a muscular strength. I keep telling myself I will eventually get over it - although not all disabilities are able to be gotten over, such as my leg, but that is another story entirely - and I keep fighting through. I am not saying that you can get over yours as I do not know what it is and it isn't my place to ask. My point is they can be valuable learning tools if you allow them to be. Or they can make you depressed if you let them. I am not an optimist in any way, so don't get me wrong. I just feel, yeah things suck and I can't do anything about them so why dwell on what will not be or may not be when I can say to myself "You know what? My friends like me for who I am no matter what. If I feel my disabilities are that bad and yet they accept me... maybe I am blessed with rare, hard to come by friends, and that is the trade-off. Most people don't get to know if their friends are loyal or fake but I know mine are loyal."

I know it may take years for you to fully understand what I mean, but I think eventually, when the time is right and your mood suits you well enough you will get it. That is why I am on this forum. I have to walk everywhere as I can't drive. I am barely making my bills and I have no friends since fleeing to Florida almost three years ago. A couple of friends, actually, but they are always too busy or feel that a 30 minute drive is too far to visit me due to their own problems with money and gas prices, which makes sense to me. So when one of them bought me my 3DS to replace the DS that got broken in his care, I said "maybe there is a forum where I can meet local people and maybe meet up at the mall and hang out and chat via the 3DS otherwise!" So here I am. And there you are! We are friends now and we can chat on here or on 3DS. And if you ever need to talk, don't hesitate to bug me.

From what I can tell pretty much everyone on this forum is fairly easy-going. I know Yoshi, Pork and Dark Young Link make me feel comfortable when I talk to them in the chatroom. Kirby_Z seems like a funny guy too and makes me laugh with his posts. Just be yourself and don't worry about it. We're here for one another - isn't that the point of an online community; to meet people on a common ground?

:3

Back