Hi everyone!

TheSymph

Awards
Credits
I JUST got into gaming like 3 months ago, I have been mostly focused on music and spirituality my whole life and thought games were... Oh I don't know, childish or something, a waste of time. I really don't see it that way anymore though, I see it now as an art form, and as valid of an experience or a lifestyle as any. When I first tried more modern open world style gaming I didn't understandit at all, Fallout 4 stayed in the box for over a year. But I ended up getting sort of couch ridden for a while, and decided to apply myself to learning how to play it. Welp... now I'm bloody obsessed. I literally live in the world of Fallout 4 now hahahaha
Ok so on top of all that, I have been sort of... roleplaying all the fallout characters, giving them voices, creating narratives with my voice, and that's when I decided "hey? Why not twitch this stuff and see what happens?"

So that's my gaming story in a nutshell, I am very new to all of this and VERY excited. Some games I have on my radar are Outriders, Elite Dangerous, and DeathLoop (though I have no PS5 it just looks soooooo gooooood...." I also just purchased Ark Survival but the game is too much for me!! I literally just felt like I was going to sit and die in the wilderness when I played it bwahahaha I will probably be looking for pointers in survival mmo's here too, I love the concept they just intimidate me!

I'd say that's enough about me, I hope to get involved here and become a part of the community, thanks for reading.

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the community TheSymph! I hope you enjoy your time here with us :)

Back