Staff member
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Hi-Fi Rush, Tango's Gameworks next game will be out in a few hours! Hi-Fi Rush is a rythem based action game! It will be released on Xbox X/S, PC. and Game Pass.
Xbox has no games huh?

Last edited:
My friend told me about this yesterday and it looks amazing and I really wanted it, but I found out it's not on Switch so I guess I won't get to play it.

Intentionally making this not run on Switch makes me think Microsoft is the real moneybags of the operation. At least we got an equally engaging TWEWY: Neo. Definitely has different gameplay but the same vibe.

Intentionally making this not run on Switch makes me think Microsoft is the real moneybags of the operation. At least we got an equally engaging TWEWY: Neo. Definitely has different gameplay but the same vibe.
Just like how I have to buy a switch to play Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, Metriod, Fore Emblem, and Spaltoon!

Just like how I have to buy a switch to play Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, Metriod, Fore Emblem, and Spaltoon!
They've gotten so much skin in the game I agree. Everything is a well-known brand by at least the 2000s for me I think.

My friend told me about this yesterday and it looks amazing and I really wanted it, but I found out it's not on Switch so I guess I won't get to play it.

You can't play on other platforms? The game is a good one and if you have access to the PlayStation, you should give it a try.

Back