Hi I'm Vicky

Sin&Noodles

Awards
Credits
Hey Everyone,

My name is Vicky, I'm 21 yrs old and I'm a gamer...obviously. I figured if I joined this site then I would make friends who I can play online with. I love Pokemon, Harvest Moon, and Nintendogs. I have yet to find other 3DS games that I like. I'm an Xbox girl and Skyrim, Black Ops 2 are my favorite games. I do have a PS3 but I still prefure Xbox. I also LOVE to RP! Message me if you have any game suggestions I should try or if you wanna start a RP with me. I am also on Gaiaonline! My GN is ll MoonVixen ll ( the ll are two lower case L's) Hope to hear from people soon!

--Vicky ^_^ --

Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community Vicky! If you're having trouble finding a 3DS game you like, well I guess Pokemon X or Pokemon Y would be a good choice come October. And there's at least one Nintendogs game and one Harvest Moon game on 3DS, so those could be possible ways to hold your attention until then.

But regardless, welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community! Despite the name, people here don't just like the 3DS, you might find people to play the likes of Call of Duty against as well, quite a few Xbox 360 and PS3 owners visit these forums.

Hey Everyone,

My name is Vicky, I'm 21 yrs old and I'm a gamer...obviously. I figured if I joined this site then I would make friends who I can play online with. I love Pokemon, Harvest Moon, and Nintendogs. I have yet to find other 3DS games that I like. I'm an Xbox girl and Skyrim, Black Ops 2 are my favorite games. I do have a PS3 but I still prefure Xbox. I also LOVE to RP! Message me if you have any game suggestions I should try or if you wanna start a RP with me. I am also on Gaiaonline! My GN is ll MoonVixen ll ( the ll are two lower case L's) Hope to hear from people soon!

--Vicky ^_^ --

Welcome, kinda late coming from me, I know, lol. Just downgraded my net and let my gold expire or you'd still see me on top rank for team death match on Black Ops, Black ops 2 , and World at War ... well maybe not WaW since I quit when it got over-run with hackers. I WAS part of the top in the world, with my bro Stonewoot being like number 3 or 4, I forget. Gaiaonline I don't frequent anymore as once again I quit due to hackers a couple years ago, but I was a member since go-gaia. I have over 13 accounts on there, still lol My metal Gear Solid 4 PS3 was stolen from my friend's house due to a B&E, and I don't have the money ($800.00 on amazon) to replace it. I miss Playstation Home dearly and wish I had the money for ANY model of PS3 at this point.

Hai Vicky! :) i added your fc, mines in my profile. don't you like Nintendo series too? you have to! Suggestions: Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Pokemon Gates To Infinity alongside X/Y. and remember 3DS can play DS too, so you got a library of pokemon games for that! :p

Well I own and have owned all Harvest Moon games for DS, Wii, and 3DS. I have Pokemon S&G, I don't like any generations higher then that. And I have Nintendogs for 3DS. Im not a huge Mario fan but I'll give it a shot. I can't wait for the Elder Scrolls Online to come out!

Well I own and have owned all Harvest Moon games for DS, Wii, and 3DS. I have Pokemon S&G, I don't like any generations higher then that. And I have Nintendogs for 3DS. Im not a huge Mario fan but I'll give it a shot. I can't wait for the Elder Scrolls Online to come out!

Awww, no Animal Crossing? You're a Gaian... it is like a portable Gaia Towns complete with House and inventory! :grin: And Elder Scrolls Online sounded good until I got wind of the battle system. Everything relies on your stamina - movement, actions, delay, damage...

Hi and have a warm welcome to N3DSC ^_^ I am Z and I'm at your service. One of the most mature members here, but by no means a grumpy old man ;) as far as recomendations for games, screw most of those Nintendo made games, they are tending to be short are easy now days. Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Ghost Reacon Tactics seems awesome, Monster Hunter Ultimate, KH, Eterian Odyssey, Pushmo, Pokemon X, SSB 3DS, KH, Tales of the Abyss, plus more.

I'll have to try animal crossing and fire emblem lol. I'll try more later, can't buy them all at once. As for Elder Scrolls Online I don't care how the battle style is! I'm super excited to play it with other people!

Hi and have a warm welcome to N3DSC ^_^ I am Z and I'm at your service. One of the most mature members here, but by no means a grumpy old man ;) as far as recomendations for games, screw most of those Nintendo made games, they are tending to be short are easy now days. Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Ghost Reacon Tactics seems awesome, Monster Hunter Ultimate, KH, Eterian Odyssey, Pushmo, Pokemon X, SSB 3DS, KH, Tales of the Abyss, plus more.

Castlevania is dead to me ever since Hideo Kojima took over. They woulda been better off hiring Team Ninja's former head, Itakage. Pushmo was like, what? 10 minutes long and really easy... Crashmo, however looks amazingly difficult! Just the videos intimidate me lol Tale of the Abyss was better on GC and 2 player as well (although the second player was usually off-screen, so a BAD 2-player lol) I agree with the rest of those though (except MH3U as the demo's camera controls made it damned-near impossible for me to play and I am not a fan of overly repetitive fetch quest games).

And mature how? Age or mentality? I know you to be mature mentally, but are you near my age, Kirb?

Hi Vicky welcome to the 3ds community, I'm Kaila also a gamer I plan on buying pokemon X so whenever I do and if you want to play online with me then I'll add you if not I'll still add you. You seem really cool!

Back