Hoarders

Sharon

Full GL Member
Credits
When I'm needing a boost in motivation when it comes to cleaning... a couple of episodes kick me into gear. Does anyone else watch this show?

My parents were bad (and so am I at times) and I got a cousin that could be on the show :p

Some of these folks' living conditions are absolutely horrific. What tears me apart are stories where clearly the individuals are lonely and they are collecting junk/trash to fill in the void. The families appear to be so condescending and outright awful sometimes, no wonder some individuals prefer to just live like they are instead of reaching out to them for help.

Some of these folks' living conditions are absolutely horrific. What tears me apart are stories where clearly the individuals are lonely and they are collecting junk/trash to fill in the void. The families appear to be so condescending and outright awful sometimes, no wonder some individuals prefer to just live like they are instead of reaching out to them for help.
Tbh a lot of people don’t know how to identify mental illnesses. Until the show got popular, most people don’t know the difference between a hoarder or someone that’s just a slob.

Back