Switch Home or away?

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
With the Switch being a home console and a handheld console, do you ever take your Switch outside your home? If you do, how often? Do you let other people play the Switch with you?

I take it with me to family gatherings so everyone can play. Both sides of our families are at the age where the "kids" are all between 20-30, so we'll usually go off and do our own thing while the "adults" sit around and chat. That usually amounts to Mario Kart and Overcooked yelling sessions for hours on end.

I take it with me to play it in the train (at occasions there's a place to sit down).
But in practise, I almost always end up not playing because it's too crowded to get myself a seat.
And when there's finally a seat for me, there's not enough space to be able to play.

This is not the case during weekends though, as trains are much less commonly crowded then.

I've taken it to a family gathering a couple of times. Other than that, it's never left my house. I'm kind of nervous about taking it to somewhere and I not know where I'm going or who I'm going to be around.

I'm really paranoid about taking it outside of my house, that's the reason why it's not left my house very much. I'm more comfortable playing it at home.

There are risk that you might lost the controller or getting it damage by spilling a coffee on it. :p

Well, there is a risk of that happening when I'm at home (especially spilling stuff on it). It's just, the risk is so much greater when you leave the house with it.

Nintendo Switch Armored Edition:

LiquidProof
ImpactProof
BulletProof

Switch durability test video:

Back