Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Finished this game tonight, got free with all of its DLC through PSN+ and overall was a pretty good game, reminded me a lot of Zelda BotW, though a bit blander. Still I hear they really improved things with the next game and I plan on enjoying it.

Pretty good game. A bit predictable of a plot twist. Saw it coming from a mile away.

What plot twist? Nothing really stood out to me, honestly.

Project zero dawn was introduced as a weapon but I totally saw it for what it really ended up being, a device to reseed humans on earth. I swear the whole game I felt like I'd seen a story like it once but I never was able to pinpoint why it felt so familiar.

Project zero dawn was introduced as a weapon but I totally saw it for what it really ended up being, a device to reseed humans on earth. I swear the whole game I felt like I'd seen a story like it once but I never was able to pinpoint why it felt so familiar.

Oh yeah, I was curious what it was but knew it was nothing shocking.

Thanks for the game review. It looks like a nice RPG game with a mythical theme. I like the look of the graphics.

Going to avoid the previous messages in case of a spoiler. I got distracted by GTA E&E so I haven't touched it in a while. Really do need to start playing because I can't wait to play the second game.

The way I really enjoyed the game pushed me into getting Horizons Forbidden West the moment it was released and I'm having super fun with it. It's one of the best open world games out there now.

Back