Horror Games

J-RAY

Top Fight Security!
Full GL Member
Credits
First of all, underwear is too restricting. I like to flappy bird it out all day long. haha, kidding.:)

For some reason I cannot bring myself to buy a scary game yet so I won't be able to answer this well. I have a bunch on my gaming list and some have came out. I've just been busy with other ones.

kingcool52

Avid Gamer
Full GL Member
Credits
Personally never played horror games as I'm way too scared of some them especially jump scares. The worst one I've played is slenderman xD

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Credits
I love Luigi's Mansion. I had gotten the game for the GameCube and now I have it for the 3DS. I always love to play that game, especially around Halloween.

lb

愛してるザラ
Full GL Member
Credits
The latest horror game I have played was Sightline: The Chair. It's pretty interesting how they made your surroundings change every time you turn your head away. The creaking walls and spooky music make this game a delightful experience for horror fans.

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Credits
Never really played any horror games, too nervous for the most part. If Luigi's Mansion and its sequel count (albeit in a parodic way), than those two would be my favourites I guess.