Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
With it nearly being Halloween, what are some of your favorite horror, creepy, spooky or games that just freaked you out (and possibly ruined a good pair of underwear/pants)?

First of all, underwear is too restricting. I like to flappy bird it out all day long. haha, kidding.:)

For some reason I cannot bring myself to buy a scary game yet so I won't be able to answer this well. I have a bunch on my gaming list and some have came out. I've just been busy with other ones.

Personally never played horror games as I'm way too scared of some them especially jump scares. The worst one I've played is slenderman xD

I love Luigi's Mansion. I had gotten the game for the GameCube and now I have it for the 3DS. I always love to play that game, especially around Halloween.

The latest horror game I have played was Sightline: The Chair. It's pretty interesting how they made your surroundings change every time you turn your head away. The creaking walls and spooky music make this game a delightful experience for horror fans.

Never really played any horror games, too nervous for the most part. If Luigi's Mansion and its sequel count (albeit in a parodic way), than those two would be my favourites I guess.

Back