Hot or Cold weather?

Super Bowser Bros.

Prince of GF
Full GL Member
Credits
Which do you prefer if you had to choose?

Hot or cold?

Let's say you had to go to an arctic cave freezing. Or a desert which would you rather die brutally in? have to deal with?

Give me the heat, so I say desert.

Well, we don't use Celsius because Americans think being different makes you better than other countries, which is BS because the American systems are so much more fucking complicated than Metric.

I currently live in the region that has the lowest recorded temperature ever in existance(where people live). During the winter, which is coming in Dec/January/feb, it will hit -30 to -47, and just stay like that for a good month.

You have no idea what hell is like until you are living here. lol.

I would prefer be living in central africa without air conditioning then be in extreme cold weather.

I currently live in the region that has the lowest recorded temperature ever in existance(where people live). During the winter, which is coming in Dec/January/feb, it will hit -30 to -47, and just stay like that for a good month.

You have no idea what hell is like until you are living here. lol.

I would prefer be living in central africa without air conditioning then be in extreme cold weather.
Wow! Do you live in Nunuvat?

I'm a person that lives in a country that has warm weather the whole year. It is hard for me to handle the heat sometimes but when it is cold (more like very fresh weather) I'm weak, and I can't stand it for many days. So I would say give me the desert, I think it'd be possible to find a way to die less painfully than how I would die in the Arctic lol.

I rather have the cold weather, you can put more layers on the keep yourself warm but in summer you can only take so much off!

Hot weather. I can't stand either to the extreme, but I prefer to wear shorts all the time so if it's hot I can at least do that.

I like hot weather than cold weather. I live in a tropical country so I am used to this hot weather. I am also prone in having colds whenever exposed in a cold room.

I really like cold weather. I don't like summer specially here in Philippines beacuse it is super hot. I feel like living in the dessert. In SoKor, Summer is not this hot.

I prefer cold weather. I can't sleep peacefully when it's hot. It feels like I'm suffocating. Yikes :eek:

Definitely cold, I like to snuggle even if my snuggle buddy is my pillow :( sad hahahah but kidding aside the atmosphere is a cold weather is much more peaceful and relaxing rather than a hot weather and by the way, I'm a really sweaty guy, I sweat easily so cold weather hahah

Back