How are you enjoying Manchester United under Tang Hang?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
When Tang Hang was appointment the manager of Manchester United few months ago, and with his first two matches that left United bottom of the table, all felt he not fit to lift the club. Fast forward 6 months later, Manchester United is a team to envy. They are playing so well that they are sill in 4 competition with the possibility of winning 4 trophies.

FB_IMG_1676839990095.jpg

Erik has proved the doubters wrong on how good he is as a manager. It is not easy for any manager to stay on top of their games and deliver a trophy in the first 6 months. Many have tried and it didn't work out for them. I am a happy Manchester United fan and I am happy about the progress.

Erik has proved the doubters wrong on how good he is as a manager. It is not easy for any manager to stay on top of their games and deliver a trophy in the first 6 months. Many have tried and it didn't work out for them. I am a happy Manchester United fan and I am happy about the progress.
This is how far the team is doing under him. He's a very good tactician.

FB_IMG_1679448085637.jpg

His first season in United was great. This season isn't anything good to be proud of because United have been so inconsistent and unpredictable.

Back