How do you sort/arrange your games?

NameGervin

Full GL Member
Credits
video-game-shelf-video-game.jpg

How do you arrange your physical games on shelf? A-Z, Z-A, Sorting by region?

I normally sort them by frequency use, and platform.
I make sure the games I play most are easily reachable, and those I almost never play at the very end.
And those I'm 100% sure I will never play again are hidden away in the same shelf as all the other things are that I need only once a millennium.

Also, when I'm unsure what I use most/least, I put sort them on alphabet, but in the Japanese way (so the order of あいうえお(a i u e o)、かきくけこ(ka ki ku ke ko)、さしすせそ(sa shi su se so)、たちつてと(ta chi tsu te to)、なにぬねの(na ni nu ne no)、はひふへほ(ha hi fu he ho)、まみむめも(ma mi mu me mo)、やゆよ(ya ye yo)、らりるれろ(ra ri ru re ro)、わをん(wa wo n)).

All the games that I have for each console are together. Other than that, I don't really keep them arranged in any particular order. The games that I play the most might be towards the front/on top of the pile/etc. But I don't arrange them in order or anything.

I have them on shelves. If it’s a large collection for a single console, then it’s in alphabetical order by franchise, then release order, as it makes things much easier to find. If it’s a small library, like my Wii U or PSP collection, it’s just in a stack or line in no order.

I would use the normal sorting order A-Z.
I don't have many games so it's easy to get something without going through many racks.

I just sort them by console type, just like that picture you have in this post. Gotta stay organized

Back