How important is building a relationship with members before asking them to be staff on a forum or b

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
I think it is very important to have a good relationship with members before letting them be a staff for your forum. If you pick someone who is a jerk, they could do bad stuff like deleting posts, or locking the forum.

If you want to sell a lot of premium memberships for forums, you have to have a good relationship with the members. I would not buy a premium membership from a forum where the owner is a troll or an unpleasant guy who does dumb things.

However, I will consider buying premium membership from a forum which I love to be on.

sometimes getting a relationship with members before giving them staff powers is not possible. The best way is to either take a risk that *ahem* mostly paid off for me or look them up on other forums.

sometimes getting a relationship with members before giving them staff powers is not possible. The best way is to either take a risk that *ahem* mostly paid off for me or look them up on other forums.

I agree be friending people on other forums can pay off since you know how they are and if they will be a good staff member from previous experience.

Back