How is the battery life on your wireless gaming keyboard, mouse or controller for your PC or Mobile?

Not sure how long it lasts on my battery, but I know I get a few months out of it.

My mouse lasts for at least a month if I use it a lot, but with moderate use it can last easily 2-3 months, so I would say it lasts for a pretty decent length. The type of batteries can definitely effect how often I have to change batteries, too. Some cheapo ones I had in for awhile meant I had to change them out every few weeks.

I don't use any wireless keyboards or mouses anymore because they usually lasted just a little over a week, and the mouse movements were not as accurate as those of a wired mouse.

Does your mouse have an internal battery which you need to charge by USB or does it uses regular AA and AAA batteries?

I don't use any wireless keyboards or mouses anymore because they usually lasted just a little over a week, and the mouse movements were not as accurate as those of a wired mouse.

go with a logtech mouse, got mine cheaply at wal-mart and works as good as wired. Battery lasts for months as well.

go with a logtech mouse, got mine cheaply at wal-mart and works as good as wired. Battery lasts for months as well.
I tend to do video editing every day, so I need extreme mouse precision. Any particular model you recommend or just any logtech mouse? So far, I've used an iBOX wireless mouse, and it seemed a little laggier than my wired HP mouse.

I tend to do video editing every day, so I need extreme mouse precision. Any particular model you recommend or just any logtech mouse? So far, I've used an iBOX wireless mouse, and it seemed a little laggier than my wired HP mouse.

Have you tried adjusting your mouse's speed settings in the Windows' Mouse settings which you can find in the Windows' control panel, or the mouse settings software?

I sometimes adjust the mouse's cursor speed to a lower speed which makes it less sensitive and move more stably, and slowly.

mine seems pretty precision unless the battery starts to die.

I buy durcell and it lasts months.

I got a pair a Duracell rechargeable AA batteries, and they last for many months when I used them for my wall clock, alarm clocks, and TV remotes.

Energizer Rechargeable AA is pretty good as well in my experience.

Both Energizer, and Duracell AA batteries are good for using on my older Gameboy Advance, and Xbox 360 wireless controller.

I think a lot of toys like Drones, Remote Control Cars, and toy robots use internal batteries, and special rechargeable batteries like those rechargeable batteries found in cordless home phones which has a wire on the end to connect to a small connector inside the battery compartment of the phone.

I used a wireless keyboard some years ago, but the battery life didn't impress me at all, because it never held for a long amount of time. Perhaps this aspect has gotten better over the years.
However, I like the fact that they are very practical.

Back