How long do you spend on Facebook?

A few minutes a day to see if I get any messages from family, friends, or forum members and staff on my forum since it is one of the ways I keep in touch with people I know. Also, Facebook pages for movies, anime, video games, etc are easier to follow than remembering to go to their official website, or blog with long website domain name, or searching the internet for the domain name.

I also use Facebook to promote my forum, blogs, and websites since Facebook has a lot of members, so trying to convince some FB members to visit my sites can lead to more members, and regular readers for my blogs rather than just relying on Search Engines, Word of mouth, Twitter, and other traffic refferal sources.

I barely check it, maybe once a day to see if I have any messages and then I get off. I don't like wasting my time with it. 

A few minutes a couple of times a day I spend now at least a few times per day. I used to spend a lot of time on Facebook when I first joined but I think like anything the novelty soon wears off.

Demon_Skeith said:
At best 2-4 hours out of a whole year if even that.
lol. You never told me you had a FaceBook account, >_>

I deactivated my FaceBook account. People kept asking me why this girl and that girl kept commenting on all of my photos.

But when I used to use FB, I spent around 15-70 minutes per day.

I have my own facebook account and facebook page, the page needs to be updated daily, so I'm usually on facebook 4-5 hours a day to check up on things on my feed and all that. I usually don't acess facebook on my phone even though I have the app.

Back