How long have you been using the internet?

cpvr

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I've been using the internet since I was 12 or 13 years old and I don't miss the aol dial up days at all. So, how long have you been using the internet for? I remember when yahoo's search engine was bigger than google's.

Since I was about 4 or 5. We had dial up so I hardly got to use it by myself and I would mostly go on nickelodeon.com or something like that. Though, I started using the internet by myself when I was like 12 or 13. I know it was in 2006 because that's when I joined my first forum.

Since I was around about 7. I had my first forum around 8 and it spiraled out of control since then :p

I wish I could have started foruming when I was so young.

I've been on the net for.... 11 years now I think.

Hmm, I started using the internet when 14.4kbps was the hot thing. When we got 56KBPS...man! You were flying online! I now have internet that downloads 1GB per second haha man how times have changed.

I've been using Internet since I was 8 years old, like from 2004, but as my mom said "only for homework"... Of course I would just go to cartoonnetwork.com or something like that just to play flash games.

Ive been online since I was I think 21 or so. We did have internet for a short time when I was in high school, though. I had a Myspace page at the time too. But we didnt have it for very long. But other than Myspace I would check out random sites for N64 games, cuz I had a huge obsession with the console at the time. There was a really old forum for OoT I used to look at sometimes. When I was 21 and in college, I was in the computer lab, and I remembered that old OoT site. I tried to find it, but couldnt. But I found a forum based on the Legend of Zelda. I also remembered hearing about a forum for the animated show The Simpsons from the commentary of a Simpsons DVD, and I joined that site too.

I havent been online for a real long time, but Ive been on many forums. Its pretty much all I do, other than youtube and skype.

I've been using it for more than 10 years now. I remember when it was really slow and I mostly used it for chatting with my friends and of course MySpace.

I've been using the internet since I was a kid, but I only had consistent fibr internet for about 4 years. Before I had to rely on mobile stuff for internet needs, and that was a pain back in college when I had to research something. The connection always cut; the speed was slow, and you can barely download anything. Right now I can afford a decent internet plan so it's great.

Back