Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
do you play video games for?

I play video games for around 6-7 hours each day as of now. In the weekends I allow myself a bit more gaming time than the usual as I have more free time as well. When I was a teenager I used to have long sessions like 12-14 hours per day.

Winter I play more games & watch more TV. Summer, I’m outside most of the day. So I’ll say for the colder months, about an hour. Sometimes more depending on if cabin fever is going on lol

For me, it depends on whether I have to work that day or not. If I am off that day, I can spend quite a bit of time playing. If I have to work that day, I'm lucky if I get to put in an hour or two.

I play Dota 2. If anyone can play it more than 4-5 hours straight at max, then that guy has super powers. I have been in day-1 raids in Destiny 2 for almost 24 hours straight, but that is not so stressful as Dota 2.

I play Dota 2. If anyone can play it more than 4-5 hours straight at max, then that guy has super powers. I have been in day-1 raids in Destiny 2 for almost 24 hours straight, but that is not so stressful as Dota 2.

I played dota 2 for years. Still boot it up sometimes but back when I started I used to spend all day grinding MMR sometimes. It was a loooong few years.

Winter I play more games & watch more TV. Summer, I’m outside most of the day. So I’ll say for the colder months, about an hour. Sometimes more depending on if cabin fever is going on lol
Yeah, that's right about Winter season. It's an indoor season, so you're left with more indoor activities like those.

Back