Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
How many hours per day do you listen to music/songs?

Very few, usually 0. I don't tend to really like music or listen to it too much unless I am bored when sat on a train or something.

I love music and it's my life, but unless I'm walking or I have a song stuck in my head, I hardly listen to it. Now, I will sing to myself a lot and I'd say I sing at least 7 hours throughout the day.

Depends on a couple of things. I'll listen to music while I game if it's 1) my second play through and beyond or 2) a game without any voice acting. Although I usually wait until I've played the game for a while before I turn on my own music, so that I can listen to the in-game music first.

Or if I really want to listen to music and play a game at the same time, I'll just play the Project DIVA games. I only listen to Vocaloid music anyways, so I can kill two birds with one stone that way.

Not all that often now. I've gotten old and boring. I listen to talk radio in my car (either sports or NPR) and podcasts at work.

Sheesh, daily? I probably listen to music at least 2-3 hours a day. I get at least 1 hour a day because it keeps me focused in the gym.

I listen to at least 1 hour of music, sometimes I have it in the background while I'm working or doing other things.

I don't "listen" to music though. I mostly just play them so the apartment isn't so quiet. I also play music while I draw, since it makes me work faster and make me concentrate more for some reason. All action songs from video games though. It gets me hyped up and I can draw a fully colored one in about 3 hours with music on, 5 hours without.

Its hard to say for me. Sometimes I listen to music for hours, but there are also times where I dont listen to music for days.

I love music, though. I think its the most powerful art form ever. I think music can have a bigger impact on a person moreso than any other kind of art. I think it can even influence who they are and how they think (which can be both good or bad).

Im not the kind of person who plays music in the background, though. When I listen to music I like to put on headphones, sit back, close my eyes and get lost in it : p I enjoy listening to every instrument in a song and how they impact the music. Because of that, I dont usually enjoy music that focuses on one thing too much, like music with an over the top singer or a flashy guitarist who has to have a solo on every freaking song, haha.

I'll use my MP3 player to listen to music some when I'm doing chores around the house, like making the bed. I'll spend some time listening to music on my radio in the car. So, I'll spend some time listening to music but not a lot.

I listen to music when I come home from work, and it usually lasts for 2-3 hours. I'll just sit back, relax, and then go about my evening. [make dinner, or go out, etc.]

I listen music sometime 4 hours/day or 2 hours/day, depends on my activity in that day

wait, i just realize this thread start in 2016

All the time.
I listen to various songs in office, while doing house chores, while travelling.....I can go on and on.

Back