How much time a day do you spend online (like this forum)?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Just out of curiosity. Do you go on the internet every waking hour of the day? Do you visit maybe for a few minutes or hours a day due to other things happening in your life?

I'd say I spend the majority of my day (not counting sleep) online doing various things. News, videos, podcasts, forums, anime, etc.

About the only time I'm not on the internet is when I play video games.

• I used to spend a lot of time on the 'net. But I got life issues and restictions right now, so I can't really get on as much as I used to..I'm working on fixing my life issues so I can get back to it someday though..

Whenever I'm on, which is a lot due to it being summer and usually nothing else to due, I have a tab open to this site like, 90% of the time.

It depends on what I'm doing. These days its a quick browse on the forum here for about 30 minutes (longer if I feel like it, depending on the day), and then it's to the video game sites for walkthroughs and cheats and social networks for real-life friends. Late at night, it's watching Let's Plays on Youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually try to balance home life, college, work and leisure. But to tell the truth every single activity I just mentioned incorporates internet usage some way or another. When I'm doing college work, I research on the net, upload and download projects, and attend classes. Home life is communicating with family, finding info for daily life and keeping up with the latest. For work since we have a Facebook page for our customers, I'm usually the one answering questions they ask, posting new releases and announcements, and just talk about video games. Now here is where I try to keep the conversation alive, hang out with all of you fine folks, and relax while having fun. I always try my best to find new info and maintain my threads. Just as Misaki does, I always have this forum open on one of my tabs. I like it here.

When I get home from school, I usually spend about 30 minutes multi-tasking on each of my three forums I go to, check out youtube, and play on minecraft servers. On weekends it's a free-for-all and Minecraft and N3DSC are the top priorities, but homework always gets in the way.

To be honest with me it random timing by running around, hangout with friends after work or run around japantown, drawing, and gaming. net time is 30 min here n there and 2 to 3 hours later on. so being in here meeting friends,reading and etc it awesome. no doubt about it.

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Sometime, Just depends on the day. The times I am not online, I am playing video games.[/font]

Depends. I can be rather busy at times. When I'm not, though, the internet and videogames do take up the majority of my downtime.

Depends a ton on my activities. Band, Jazz Band, Full Orchestra, Hockey, work, schoolwork...all that impacts it...on a school day an hour-two hours...weekend 3-4 average, summer...depends on my mood...anywhere from 10 minutes to 6 hours.

I spend like 7 hours on the internet a day. Usually my schedule is liek (on a weekend)
Play video games (online usually) for like a hour
Chat with people
Play video games and chat with people
Chat with people
Troll, usually friendly trolling though, sometimes not
ohmy.gif
Go on here (and maybe i'd go on even more if you would unban me from the shoutbox : 3)
Watch youtube videos
Listen to music
Read homestuck till like 2 AM (gotta read 100 pages each day GOTTA READ MOAR)

And then I sleep and wake up and do shit like run around and random housework and or outsideworks.

Hours probably.
I do drop by the forum a lot, when I have time....just lurking around. I think.
Just kidding.
Probably 2-3 hours a day I think.

10 hours, more or less. Depends on what kind of activity I am doing online. I spent most of my time before on social media. Now, I spend most of my time in online gaming.

It depends on work. If I have to work that day, I don't get to spend as much time doing the things I enjoy. If I am off work, then I usually have a whole lot of time unless I have to do a lot of chores or run errands on my day off.

Back