How much would make you retire now?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
What's the amount of money that would make you call it quits on your daily job and retire outright immediately? I have seen someone who said he wouldn't stop working even if he had all the money in the world. I think it's something applicable with Elon Musk.

1 million US Dollars would convince me to retire for the rest of my life.

You want free advice on how to be 1million ahead by retirement?

Don't get married. trust me.

nah, they all are expensive. When you get married every penny you have is thrown at them or their dumb lifestyle of choice. You go from having a weight bench in your living room to a bunch of dumb baby stuff. You trade in your cool car for a dumb SUV. Women are expensive. clothing, earings, jewelery, glasses, shoes, makeup, purses, etc. Their needs for things just never ends.

When you are married you lose yourself.

It will make you broke and without any life of your own.

nah, they all are expensive. When you get married every penny you have is thrown at them or their dumb lifestyle of choice. You go from having a weight bench in your living room to a bunch of dumb baby stuff. You trade in your cool car for a dumb SUV. Women are expensive. clothing, earings, jewelery, glasses, shoes, makeup, purses, etc. Their needs for things just never ends.

When you are married you lose yourself.

It will make you broke and without any life of your own.
I would say that it's what happens when you marry a clout chaser. If you marry a responsible lady who's hard working, it adds value to your life.

Trust me
walking dead or friends
pizza with stuffed crust or kale and carrots.
Vin Diesel or Ryan Gosling
GTA san andreas phone alarm or the ellen show intro phone alarm
Wearing a cool mechanic T-shirt or wearing something appropriate and boring
Drinking Lambs spiced rum with a pinch of creme de mint limes or celery juice.
Listening to Joe rogans podcast on boxing or watching Greta thunberg take 8 private jets to stand and protest for 5 minutes
Meeting a girl who likes you and looks up to you and thinks you are cool and wants your body and would be upset if you don't want hers because you are too tired that day or having a girl who you have to cater to who doesn't want you to be yourself who reluctantly allows you to touch her but it has to be a totally boring and neutral way and makes it very clear that its some type of special reward.

Every guy I met who got married has lost themselves from marriage. Completely just gave up and are content with the sexual deprivment. practically every guy I know who got married complained it immediately went south. Married women hate their guys UNLESS the guy has so much money over her that he owns her.

Just SAY NO.

Girlfriends are awesome, neighbor friends are awesome, workout buddies and female friends are great, fiance are amazing, female dentists and nurses and other jobs alike. When you go to the grocery store and you start talking to a random woman, she's great.
Not wives. No no no no. Not one. Never met a wive who didn't neutre their guy.

Trust me
walking dead or friends
pizza with stuffed crust or kale and carrots.
Vin Diesel or Ryan Gosling
GTA san andreas phone alarm or the ellen show intro phone alarm
Wearing a cool mechanic T-shirt or wearing something appropriate and boring
Drinking Lambs spiced rum with a pinch of creme de mint limes or celery juice.
Listening to Joe rogans podcast on boxing or watching Greta thunberg take 8 private jets to stand and protest for 5 minutes
Meeting a girl who likes you and looks up to you and thinks you are cool and wants your body and would be upset if you don't want hers because you are too tired that day or having a girl who you have to cater to who doesn't want you to be yourself who reluctantly allows you to touch her but it has to be a totally boring and neutral way and makes it very clear that its some type of special reward.

Every guy I met who got married has lost themselves from marriage. Completely just gave up and are content with the sexual deprivment. practically every guy I know who got married complained it immediately went south. Married women hate their guys UNLESS the guy has so much money over her that he owns her.

Just SAY NO.

Girlfriends are awesome, neighbor friends are awesome, workout buddies and female friends are great, fiance are amazing, female dentists and nurses and other jobs alike. When you go to the grocery store and you start talking to a random woman, she's great.
Not wives. No no no no. Not one. Never met a wive who didn't neutre their guy.
You have definitely seen worst from them obviously. I can only imagine. But I will still maintain my status with getting a good woman. If you're religious, there's a saying in the Bible which says, he who finds a good wife, has found a good thing.

That was written during the old testament from God. In that time women took pride in being submissive. they were agreeable and supporting and if astray of their personality they were commonly given punishment like spankings and what not. They had their role and guys had their role. It was not always better but more commonly was good as opposed to now. Even only 100 years ago women would divorce on a last resort. Sometimes enduring horrible treatment for years. Nowadays women initiate divorce at the rate of 79%. Over 90% in ages of 18 - 25. I know of women who divorced because they got cancer. All kinds of horror stories like that are too common now.

It's too risky to find a good wife. ALSO, having a great girlfriend doesn't mean she will be a good wife. Just like the joke goes, if you want sex to stop then marry her. It seems that everywhere I go women down talk their husbands. all day long.

I'm at the age where I've watched all my friends get married and their personality have disappeared into the nothingness of re-runs of caillou. They ALL are gone. Not even a light in their mind of their own individuality.

For myself, I had a brutal experience. I had the BEST girlfriend for like 7 years and reluctantly married because I didn't want things to change. After all of those comedies of women turning rotten, all of the wives I seen in my life and their lack of respect for their husbands I didn't want issues.
And about 3 months after I would describe her as selfish, shallow, self centered, cold, self absorbed, uncompromising, impossible to please, unsympathetic, inability to be interested to companionship, self serving, closed minded, humorless, unaffectionate and refusing to accept affection, prude, sexual drive of a garden gnome, judgmental, unforgiving, emotionally secretive. The women hated everything I liked deliberately. She went out of her way to appear and act unappealing. I spend like 7 years trying to find out what the hell she hated about me. I did so much but nothing mattered. Even SHE didn't know why she went "the feeling is gone everywhere". Man did I do a lot in that relationship.

And all of her 5 friends got married at the same time as us. They were so cool too and I listened to them after marriage constantly talk about how stupid their husbands are and I watched their guys build garages and work and cook and constantly run around trying to keep them happy but they still think they are dogpoop. And my mother has absolutely no respect for my dad but she has not worked since the 90s because he built up 10 apartment buildings and is loaded. The fridge has been filled and there was always a car with climate control paid for but she still thinks he's an idiot.
Then my friends... I had one friend where he liked to see his girl in dresses and liked long hair and she would spend every waking hour jabbering with other women bad mouthing him and saying she will never wear a dress ever again. Then she cut her hair like Ellen for like 5 years straight. Buddy treated her GOOD all day and night long.

Actually just today I been texting back and fourth with an old friend. We were childhood friends and then I moved back in town 8 yrs ago and we hanged out every two months or so but then he was to be married and I told him don't. It will change. he laughed at my stories and didn't listen. So he got married then when he would hang suddenly she would text within 5 minutes then call then pester him. then after a few times of hanging out she started giving him a bunch of errands to do when he would hang.... then she would get mad because he didn't answer texts. It got to a point where I have not actually seen him in 2 years now. She's mega controlling.
BUDDY IS NOT ALLOWED OUTSIDE and he's not allowed to have friends anymore.

I have not seen him in two years but he's texting back and fourth. sometimes there is a delay of about a day between messages......

JUST SAY NO>>> Every wife I've met does nothing but talk down about their guys. And every girlfriend I meet is ALL into their guy.

That was written during the old testament from God. In that time women took pride in being submissive. they were agreeable and supporting and if astray of their personality they were commonly given punishment like spankings and what not. They had their role and guys had their role. It was not always better but more commonly was good as opposed to now. Even only 100 years ago women would divorce on a last resort. Sometimes enduring horrible treatment for years. Nowadays women initiate divorce at the rate of 79%. Over 90% in ages of 18 - 25. I know of women who divorced because they got cancer. All kinds of horror stories like that are too common now.

It's too risky to find a good wife. ALSO, having a great girlfriend doesn't mean she will be a good wife. Just like the joke goes, if you want sex to stop then marry her. It seems that everywhere I go women down talk their husbands. all day long.

I'm at the age where I've watched all my friends get married and their personality have disappeared into the nothingness of re-runs of caillou. They ALL are gone. Not even a light in their mind of their own individuality.

For myself, I had a brutal experience. I had the BEST girlfriend for like 7 years and reluctantly married because I didn't want things to change. After all of those comedies of women turning rotten, all of the wives I seen in my life and their lack of respect for their husbands I didn't want issues.
And about 3 months after I would describe her as selfish, shallow, self centered, cold, self absorbed, uncompromising, impossible to please, unsympathetic, inability to be interested to companionship, self serving, closed minded, humorless, unaffectionate and refusing to accept affection, prude, sexual drive of a garden gnome, judgmental, unforgiving, emotionally secretive. The women hated everything I liked deliberately. She went out of her way to appear and act unappealing. I spend like 7 years trying to find out what the hell she hated about me. I did so much but nothing mattered. Even SHE didn't know why she went "the feeling is gone everywhere". Man did I do a lot in that relationship.

And all of her 5 friends got married at the same time as us. They were so cool too and I listened to them after marriage constantly talk about how stupid their husbands are and I watched their guys build garages and work and cook and constantly run around trying to keep them happy but they still think they are dogpoop. And my mother has absolutely no respect for my dad but she has not worked since the 90s because he built up 10 apartment buildings and is loaded. The fridge has been filled and there was always a car with climate control paid for but she still thinks he's an idiot.
Then my friends... I had one friend where he liked to see his girl in dresses and liked long hair and she would spend every waking hour jabbering with other women bad mouthing him and saying she will never wear a dress ever again. Then she cut her hair like Ellen for like 5 years straight. Buddy treated her GOOD all day and night long.

Actually just today I been texting back and fourth with an old friend. We were childhood friends and then I moved back in town 8 yrs ago and we hanged out every two months or so but then he was to be married and I told him don't. It will change. he laughed at my stories and didn't listen. So he got married then when he would hang suddenly she would text within 5 minutes then call then pester him. then after a few times of hanging out she started giving him a bunch of errands to do when he would hang.... then she would get mad because he didn't answer texts. It got to a point where I have not actually seen him in 2 years now. She's mega controlling.
BUDDY IS NOT ALLOWED OUTSIDE and he's not allowed to have friends anymore.

I have not seen him in two years but he's texting back and fourth. sometimes there is a delay of about a day between messages......

JUST SAY NO>>> Every wife I've met does nothing but talk down about their guys. And every girlfriend I meet is ALL into their guy.
I had this similar experience with my cousin and I had to shut him down immediately when we hang and the wife called him to come home immediately. I was like are you kidding me...? Before we left, he called her to inform where we were going to and when we got there, he called her again. We haven't stayed like 10 minutes, the waiters are even yet to serve us what we ordered and she issued him an ultimatum to come home.

Some ladies are freaks no doubt!!

I would like to have 4 houses and 1 million dollars before I will start talking about quitting my job.

The houses are definitely worth more than money. It's an investment that's going to keep growing.

Exactly the point. I wouldn't want only the monetary side of the deal. I want houses that I can always make more money from in the future.

I have a baby to take care of, I think I would be needing more than most people look for. Let's say anything from $15 to $20 million.

Back