How often do you upgrade your game console?

Soulwatcher

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I usually upgrade to the next console as soon as I can. For instant I bought the PS5 as soon as it was available to me and I will be buying the PS5 Pro when it comes out. (That is if I still have my gaming under control) How about you? How often do you upgrade your game console?

I upgrade my gaming console as often as I can when I have the funds to make the upgrade.

I am still using the Xbox One X at the moment but would love to upgrade to the Series X as soon as I have the option to.

I'm stuck with childhood console favorites. I don't upgrade, but I might as well buy games for all the consoles I own and skip a vast majority of modern consoles and games.

I only upgrade to a new console if there are many games I want to play, so it would usually take a few years before I buy a new console.

We’ve only upgraded a few times. Otherwise we didn’t play it enough to warrant spending extra money on a whole new system & then the games.

I only upgrade when it's needed especially if the games on the new console isn't possible for me to play it on my old system. I will be forced to upgrade.

Back