PS4 How old are you?

This happened a few days ago but I don't think it was a bot because when I said bye, she was like "don't have to be so rude". Apparently she was 22 and a female

This is funny and I wonder the reason some would want to know the ages of others. Someone like me that is old enough won't want to just pop out my age like that to anyone.

If it is about testing out our gaming skills on any online gaming platform, then, I am really ready for the challenge.

I decided to reply one day to a random message because like some of you it was happening quite a bit, and the persons replies weren't really making any sense like it was a bot and in the end sent me a link to some kind of girls on cam thing, didn't click the link because I don't want my info hacked or something stupid.

I would have to suggest that you unfriend those type of people on your list. Those might be hackers and once you click on the link, you'll have all your information taken off from you which is not really nice.

i got a similar message posted a couple days ago when they ask how old you are I just ignore it in game mostly and online if its not online I am fine by it.

I decided to reply one day to a random message because like some of you it was happening quite a bit, and the persons replies weren't really making any sense like it was a bot and in the end sent me a link to some kind of girls on cam thing, didn't click the link because I don't want my info hacked or something stupid.

you horny mate? i mean based on what you said, its only happening in webcam shows thingy like that.
And they wont hack you, they're just typically promoting their app or whatever product they want you to see.

Back