How to cope with toxic players

Well, the games that I play, aren't games that I play online. There do have a multi-player option on them so I can play with friends at my house but not with complete strangers online. So I don't really have to deal with this issue. That just seems like that takes all the fun out of the game and I wouldn't enjoy playing at all at that point. I would just not play with that person if they are going to blame you for anything and everything that goes wrong. But that's just the choice that I'd make.

Well, the games that I play, aren't games that I play online. There do have a multi-player option on them so I can play with friends at my house but not with complete strangers online. So I don't really have to deal with this issue. That just seems like that takes all the fun out of the game and I wouldn't enjoy playing at all at that point. I would just not play with that person if they are going to blame you for anything and everything that goes wrong. But that's just the choice that I'd make.

Playing offline games or playing online games with people that you know will save you from a lot of toxicity. I have experienced gamers abusing each other all because of a game and it is not fair.

This happens a lot in a lot of games I have found and usually it's those who have been playing for years and forget that some people may be new to the game.

I tend to just keep doing what I am doing and ignore them if I can, I am new to the game but that does not mean I can not learn and just need the patience.

Back