How wrong is our justice system?

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
The fact that this is still true shows how damaged our justice system really is and it's a whole shame! I'm justify drug dealers or those who use drugs but our justice system needs to be looked into and changed in many ways.

20230607_152724.jpg

Im not really sure if it is really the justice system itself or the terrible laws and regulations that are passed into law be government. The War of Drugs as created laws that are simply unjustifiable in many ways and now the justice system just has to try and enforce these laws.

Im not really sure if it is really the justice system itself or the terrible laws and regulations that are passed into law be government. The War of Drugs as created laws that are simply unjustifiable in many ways and now the justice system just has to try and enforce these laws.
The real question is why no efforts are made to correct all these flaws in these laws? Would anyone stand against it's correction?

There is a lot wrong with the USA, I don't think anything can clean it up tbh.

The mess is that most of those doing drugs have to dance to the tone of what they committed. I agree that rape offenders should get bigger jail terms as well though.

There is a lot wrong with the USA, I don't think anything can clean it up tbh.
You're on point right there and I believe the system would likely fight whoever wants to go against it by those benefiting from it.

Ya, crazy issues like Marijuana being a Schedule I drug on the US, but US federal law mandating that it can be no higher than a Schedule II drug at the same is absolutely insane and costly family heavily for what should be minor charges.

The law is made for the less privileged and average citizens. This is a sham we have been living through for decades and it's never going to change.

It is a shame when you see that rapists get less time than someone who commits a crime that is not as bad. Unfortunately, I feel this is an issue everywhere and it would take a lot to fix the issues that are causing this in the first place.

In the UK, the prisons are so full of those doing time for small crimes that the government has openly said that rapists should stay out of prison because there is no space, that is all backwards to me.

What gets me is that if you "know somebody who knows somebody", you can get a slap on the wrist.
The justice system is not fair at all. If you do this, you should get that. No judges being paid off. No peer pressure from bigwigs.

I hear it's all about the money. If you have it to spend on lawyers and attorneys, you are in charge of how the laws are written.

You can always call The Ace Attorney!
Phoenix Wright vs Evil Nintendo Lawyers lol

Back