Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Hulu has ordered a revival consisting of 20 episodes, set to go into production in February and premiere in 2023. The animated series ran for four seasons on Fox before its cancellation in 2003. Then four movies were released on DVD in 2007. After Comedy Central aired those as 30-minute episodes, it picked up the show for more seasons, until 2013.

Returning from the original cast are Billy West, Katey Sagal, Tress MacNeille, Maurice LaMarche, Lauren Tom, Phil LaMarr, and David Herman. Missing from that list right now is John DiMaggio (who voiced Bender). The series follows Philip Fry (West), a 25-year-old pizza delivery boy who accidentally freezes himself on December 31, 1999 and wakes up 1,000 years later with a fresh start at life and a “diverse” new group of friends including Leela (Sagal), a tough but lovely one-eyed alien and Bender, a robot who possesses human characteristics and flaws.

Revived by Snu Snu PLOT lol

They had a good ending too... This makes no sense as to what they are going to do but I really want to know how this could get better or worse. I always liked the show from its perspectives on science and humanity but they better add some good jokes or I'll have to bite Bender's shiny metal a** and I don't want to be called a twink.

This show couldnt survive 2 networks, what makes anyone think it'll survive a streaming app?

This show couldnt survive 2 networks, what makes anyone think it'll survive a streaming app?
It won't unless they make a sequel. I hope they don't change the animation to something like new what they did VOX

Yep its gonna be a terrible now that we know this.

It's still being hashed out, could still be brought on. But lets be honest, the VA is holding out on something that shouldn't be happening.

It won't unless they make a sequel. I hope they don't change the animation to something like new what they did VOX

Vox?

While I didn't watch the full series, I have caught several episodes out of order & thought it was quite funny! I remember looking into it as it was off The Simpsons.

Back