MisterBobbyPin

Staff member
Credits
$50 Steam Gift Card
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
I bought a 512gb Steam Deck cause it was on sale. Please give me all of your suggestions below.

I plan on playing Steam games and emulating some PS2 games.

Reactions: cm2
Last edited:
Alright both of those are being added to the wishlist. How does FF7 Rebirth fair on the Steam Deck?

Alright both of those are being added to the wishlist. How does FF7 Rebirth fair on the Steam Deck?
Rebirth is still Ps5 exclusive, no pc version yet, stilll waiting patiently myself for Rebirth Pc version...

Rebirth is still Ps5 exclusive, no pc version yet, stilll waiting patiently myself for Rebirth Pc version...
Yeah I forgot it was still a PS5 exclusive. Luckily I'll have other games to play while I wait.

Elden Ring, Persona 5 also run well on steamdeck and, Trails Through Daybreak and other Trails games too.
and Mass Effect series. Dragon Age series.

I'll probably pick up Elden Ring, I'm waiting for the Trails in the sky remake.

Dragon Age would be fun to try out.

I hear it takes special settings for PCSX2 to run properly, know any good videos on it?
it's pretty easy you just need the ps2 bios files, run the setup, play around with all the possible graphics and cpu settings and you are good. usually, even without any real tweaking it will run the games good enough already. Direct X 11 Renderer usually works great but the vulkan is better for most games. PS2 natively is "sort of closer" to Open GL because backthen a third party dev made a driver to "translate" OpenGl Api to Ps2 and Vulkan is the direct successor to OpenGL.

it's pretty easy you just need the ps2 bios files, run the setup, play around with all the possible graphics and cpu settings and you are good. usually, even without any real tweaking it will run the games good enough already. Direct X 11 Renderer usually works great but the vulkan is better for most games. PS2 natively is "sort of closer" to Open GL because backthen a third party dev made a driver to "translate" OpenGl Api to Ps2 and Vulkan is the direct successor to OpenGL.

Guessing its hard to get the PS2 bio files?

PS2 bios files
well you could dump it from your Ps2 :

Or just search the net and download it from the net, It's not piracy because you actually have a Ps2. It's just a much faster method.

I still need to get me one.

Back