froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

I like the rugged design.

I'm surprise that this smartphones has an external antennae. This phone looks like a good phone for someone who just need a smartphone for making calls, text, and using a few apps like YouTube, Twitter, Calculator, and web browsers.

It's crazy how cheap some of the smartphone options out there are. Not sure about this one because it doesn't look great but there are other options for similar prices. It's great for those that need a smartphone but can't afford one

I feel this cheap $14 smartphones can be good as a backup/secondary smartphone to carry around in case you lost your more expensive smartphone, or your other smartphone has no more battery life.

It could also be a good smartphone for kids who just need a phone for calls, text, using web browsers, and simple apps like ebook reader, calculator, and games like Tetris.

I'd probably chuck it at a wall if I had it as a backup lol. After using a more expensive device, this is going to feel very slow and bloated.

I wish I had the skills and money, I'd make a $600 phone for a form factor of $100-200 dollars and destory the market.

I'd probably chuck it at a wall if I had it as a backup lol. After using a more expensive device, this is going to feel very slow and bloated.

I be unhappy with this cheap phone as a backup if I use a faster phone. The phone looks fast enough for playing simple 2D games, text and dialing a phone number.

I feel the battery life on this cheap smartphones can be pretty good because of the smaller screen size, slower mobile processors, and less RAM. Users can always charge this phone with a USB Backup external battery power bank to extend the battery even more.

This is certainly an interesting experience, but I think such a smartphone will not last long. It looks like a one-off. I also order mobile spare-parts-mobile.com spare parts online and repair smartphones. With expensive smartphones it is easier, at least they can be repaired and almost any spare parts can be found.

Last edited:
Back